downloadable podcasts from ‘settler colonialism and the colour line’
Please enjoy these mp3 recordings of the papers delivered at the recent round table, ‘Settler Colonialism and the Colour Line’. Individual abstracts can be found here.
- Gaia Giuliani, Matching Colours
- Lorenzo Veracini, Decolonising Settler Colonialism
- Maria Giannacopoulos, Xenos, Nomos, Bia (temporarily unavailable)
- Kiran Grewal, The Native versus the Alien: Discourses of Belonging and the Reinforcement of White Hegemony
- Dinesh Joseph Wadiwel, The Right to Discriminate: Settler Colonialism, Solidarity, Sovereignty
Filed under: Australia, law, media, Political developments, postcolonialism, public lecture, Scholarship and insights, Sovereignty, Website | Leave a Comment